Our extensive network of resources and experience in publication management allow the execution of a large volume of publication activities with assertive timelines. The publication team is composed of highly qualified medical writers, editors, and publication managers who hold advanced scientific and medical degrees. The team is exclusively dedicated to publication planning and execution. Through our ongoing professional development programs, the team is up-to-date with developments in oncology/hematology, publication guidelines, and regulatory environment.
Core Services in Publication Planning and Execution
- Therapeutic environment and publication gap and competitor literature analysis
- Development of solid and aligned publication plans
- Publication management, medical writing and editorial support
- Original articles: primary data, post-hoc analyses, health-economics, real world data
- Congress abstracts, posters, and oral presentations
- Brief reports, editorials, consensus panel manuscripts
- Reviews and systematic reviews
- Thought Leader liaison
- Medical affairs slide decks
- Assistance with publication tracking software
Publication Ethics and Guidelines
TRM oncology focuses on publication ethics and transparency. Our processes are fully compliant with Good Publication Practice (GPP). We are a member of the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP) and follow the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) uniform requirements regarding writing and editing for biomedical publications.